International specialized exhibition
Location: Football arena (Minsk, Belarus)
Topics: Oil, gas, chemistry, equipment
Organizer: Technics and communications CJSC
“Technologies for the petrochemical industry” exhibition, held within the framework of the Belarusian Energy and Environmental Forum.
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Power and electrical equipment for oil and gas complex.
- Control systems for oil and gas production, gathering, transportation, storage and processing processes. Measuring equipment.
- Equipment and technology for pipeline construction and operation
- Pumps, compressor equipment, pneumatics, actuators, engines.
- Oil refining and petrochemistry. Equipment and technologies
- Chemical reagents, additives and materials for oil refining and oil transport
- Supplies and sales of oil, gas, and petroleum products. GAS STATIONS
- Research and development, information and software
- Information support and specialized publications