27th International Exhibition
The exhibition is the largest energy sector event in the Caspian Sea region. Every year, the exhibition and conference brings together top-level leaders to discuss key oil and gas projects in the Caspian region.
Thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Development of oil or gas fields;
- geophysics and geology;
- Construction and operation of gas and oil wells;
- Platforms and floating drilling rigs;
- Design, manufacture and maintenance of equipment for the gas industry;
- Laying pipes and ensuring pipeline safety systems;
- Oil/gas processing and petrochemicals;
- Transportation of hydrocarbons;
- Construction and installation works in the energy sector;
- Provision of oil and gas storage systems;
- Production of special equipment, common operating and backup elements and spare parts for maintenance and much more, including financial and legal services.